Important Placement Information:
- Players MUST be registered before they can attend their placement session. If you need to register, click here to be taken to our online registration form. If an age division is full, please complete the registration process and your player will be added to a waitlist.
- Schedule is subject to change based on registration numbers. Please check the website for any updates closer to the placement dates.
- U6, U8, U9, U10 Girls and Boys age divisions do not attend placement sessions.
- U11 Girls and U12 Girls age divisions do not attend placement sessions.
- U11 Boys, U12 Boys, as well as U13, U15 and U18 Boys and Girls are asked to attend placement sessions in order to be assessed and placed with the appropriate team.
- *REMINDER* There is a $10 placement fee for each player. This is payable in cash or cheque ONLY on the night of your player's placement session. Please arrive 10 mins prior to the start of your placement session to pay this fee and to collect your numbered pinnie.
- All placement sessions take place at East Hants Sportsplex, 1076 Highway # 2
Lantz, NS B2S 1M8. For directions, please click here...
- If you need to pick up the Storm practice kit of socks / shirt / shorts, we will be selling kit on both placement session dates, 6pm - 8pm, cash or cheque ONLY. Please click here for more details and pricing information.
Tuesday, September 17th:
6pm - 7:30pm U11 Boys, U12 Boys, U13 Boys
7:30pm - 9pm U18 Boys
Thursday, September 19th:
6pm - 7pm U15 Boys
7pm - 8pm U13 Girls & U15 Girls
8pm - 9pm U18 Girls
We believe that it is important to place players on the team were they will grow and have the most fun. Similarly, teams need to be placed in the League such that they are challenged in a fun but competitive environment. This could include playing a team recreationally or playing a team that is more competitive.
To aid in this initial player and team placement, we hold placement sessions for the above age divisions. These sessions assist in providing the best experience for all of our players. Players will continue to be observed throughout the season to facilitate their growth.