All players MUST use our online form to register. We encourage players to register early as teams can fill quickly. If an age division is full, please complete the registration process and your player will be added to a waitlist. Players can register online at home or drop into our in person registration night to complete the online form. In person registration night will be on :
Thursday, September 12th from 6pm - 8pm at the North Woodside Community Centre.
U6 players practice once a week on Saturday mornings. Our U6 program follows Canada Soccer's Long Term Player Development (LTPD). LTPD gives the youngest players the opportunity to develop basic movement skills like running, jumping, landing, kicking, throwing, and catching in a fun setting built around informal play and positive reinforcement.
Program Start / Finish:
Our first week of indoor practices begins the third week of October (Oct 15th, 2019). Winter season ends the week before March break (Sat, March 7th, 2020 inclusive).
U6 will practice once a week on Saturday mornings, however the practice schedule will not be finalized until a few weeks prior to the start of season. (Oct 15th). The practice schedule will be posted on the Storm website / social media as soon as it's finalized.
Carrefour School, 201A Avenue du Portage, Dartmouth, NS B2X 3T4.
For directions to all the facilities the Club may use, please click here.
(Credit card, cash or cheque are accepted types of payment)
Parents to provide:
- Storm uniform
- Indoor soccer shoes
- Shin pads
- Water bottle
General Program Information:
- U6 players do not attend placement sessions.
- For information on financial aid, including Kidsport, Jumpstart and the Storm Soccer Scholarship Program, please click here.
- Stay in the loop! We encourage you to follow us on Storm Instagram (@stormsoccerclub), Twitter (@Storm_Soccer) or "like" our Storm Facebook page, "Storm Soccer Club".
- Please click here to view our Refund Policy
- Have more questions? Drop into our in-person registration night at the North Woodside Community Centre on Thurs, Sept 12th from 6pm - 8pm. This will be a great opportunity to:
- Register online
- Meet our coaches
- Pick up your practice kit
- Pay your fees
- Get any questions you have answered