Storm Soccer Club is pleased to announce that in partnership with Soccer Nova Scotia, we have joined the 'Working With Parents in Sport' family, which supports parents and coaches in working together to provide children with the best possible sporting experiences.
Storm Soccer members now have access to the exclusive members area of the WWPIS website which includes:
- Great Sports Parenting: A pocket-sized guide book which gives you hints and tips
for navigating the issues that arise for parents when supporting sporting children.
- Engage: A pocket-sized guide book for coaches to help build positive relationships
- Over 150 articles covering the following components:
● Parent Support
● Strength and conditioning
● Performance Testing
● Injury prevention
● Training programmes
- For coaches, there is also ‘Coaches Corner’, where there are lots of supplementary resources for the book Engage to support coaches with their parental engagement strategy.
Storm Soccer Club members should check their email for their membership code and instructions on how to get access to the 'Working With Parents In Sport' members area.